Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 9

Monday... dropped him off, came home and checked email.  Signed the waiver for the 'Dirty Dash' 10k that I just agreed to do yesterday and it's this Saturday.  Made lunch for my husband, visited with him for a few minutes and then went down to hit the treadmill and see what it felt like to run a 10k (6.2 miles).  Felt pretty good except I had to slow down several times to make the ache in my left knee stop.  That was strange because it's usually the other knee that acts up on long runs.  I hope it will get stronger in the next 4 days.  Maybe the bike tomorrow then give it time to recover?  The 'race' is more of an obstacle course than a run anyway, so I'm not too worried.  With a lot of incline and pace changing, I ran 10k in 75 minutes.  It was time to switch the laundry and drive over to pick up kids.  A good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment